No products in the basket.
Please see below our postage and packaging details;
- Delivery charges are advertised on the product pages.
- We use Royal Mail, Interlink and DPD for shipments in the UK and across the Europe.
- If you are outside the UK and wish to place an order please contact us on +44 (0) 1733 602 606 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss all possible delivery options.
- Next day delivery or Express delivery is not possible but we are happy to work with you to ensure that you receive your items in time.
- In some cases e.g. bad weather, heavy traffic or the address is difficult to locate, the courier may not be able to make a delivery in time. If you have paid for a timed delivery service, please allow up to 2 hours before contacting us or the courier.
- Our lead time for all printed products is 3 to 5 working days but in some cases we may need additional time such as; machine breakdown or delay in approvals etc.
- We operate from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- If you choose to pay by debit/credit card or bank transfer, your order will be processed and delivered on your chosen delivery method.
- If you choose to pay by cheque, your order will be processed and dispatched once payment is cleared. Please allow up to 7 working days for clearance.
- If you place an order over the weekend, it will be processed on Monday.
- Please allow an extra day for delivery if the goods are being delivered outside the UK Mainland e.g Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles and Isle of Wight.
- All orders are tracked online to ensure safe and guaranteed delivery. You can log into your account and check your order status or contact us on 01733 602 606.
- We are not responsible for any late deliveries incurred by couriers due to bad weather, courier strikes or by any other reasons.
- If your parcel has been lost or mis-sorted by the courier, we cannot re-send the goods until we get the original parcel back.
- You will have to pay re-delivery charge in case the delivery address was incorrect or no one was present at the delivery address to sign for the goods.